Saturday, May 8, 2010

What this is all about

I love creating art. My time to be creative has decreased but my desire only increases. Sometimes, I just need a little push! I think most people can relate to that. Anyway, my husband and I have a dear friend that is going through a very hard time. The whole family is affected. I was talking to Mike (my husband of 3 years this week... happy anniversary dear) and wanted to do something for them. I knew that the small amount of money we could donate would only be a drop in the bucket. I thought to myself... I wish there was a way to raise some money to help. Ta Dah... Little Piece of Art.

Over the next few days, I will start adding little paintings you can purchase for only $30. The proceeds will go to this amazing and wonderful family and you will get a great piece of handmade artwork! I am working out all the details but start thinking of people you need gifts for... even if it is just for yourself. I will have many to choose from and do not mind customizing specifically for you. Each piece of art will be 8" x 8" perfect for an accent piece, on the mantel, in your child's bedroom, anywhere really. I am keeping all canvases this size for easy shipping and lets face it...paintings are just so adorable when they are this size!!!!

Please check back in the next few days to see the progress, and I hope you will purchase many many many!

Enjoy your weekend,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment