Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello everyone!
I know it has been a while since my last post. I do apologize! Many things have been keeping me a busy busy. But, I do want to give an update.

I am still selling these pieces as a fund raising effort. Just to remind everyone, I started this to raise money for our friend and her family. She was very sick and needed some financial support. Unfortunately, she passed away a little over a week ago. She was such a kind and beautiful person and she will be greatly missed! Although she is no longer here in person, her spirit will live one through all the friends and family whose lives she deeply touched.

Her family will still have many medical bills to pay and will need as much help as possible. If you would like to know more about this, please check out this blog:
http://www.kikisunshinefund.blogspot.com/

I have painted a few more pieces that will be added soon. Please continue to support these efforts! It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment